- Establishing and building a network of collaborative stakeholders
- Stimulating a vibrant ecosystem that supports innovation
- Promoting community engagement through innovation activities and challenges, and
- Incubating and supporting qualifying start-ups to facilitate the commercialisation of AgriTech and TravelTech in the region
The aim of the mLab RISP Project is to fuel collaboration amongst stakeholders, and the growth of AgriTech and TravelTech ecosystems in the Limpopo Province by capitalising on the region’s entrepreneurial successes, existing networks, and public-private partnerships.
To position AgriTech and TravelTech entrepreneurs as active innovation and change agents in the Limpopo economy, demonstrating the ability of empowered youth to drive technological and social change.
Hosting 4 AgriTech AND Travel Innovation Showcase Awareness Event
Stakeholders present Innovation challenges and Opportunities to set the context related to AgriTech and TravelTech status in Limpopo Province
Intensive Bootcamp Workshops
The Workshops will be hosted in 4 different regions (Mokopane/Polokwane/Venda/Phalaborwa) in Limpopo targeting local universities and TVET colleges.
Seed Funding and Support
Funding support to the value of R100k for qualifying SMMEs
- Support 4 SMME’s
- Opportunity to attend SA Innovation Summit.